Friday, March 23, 2012

MEMVERSE.COM

Psalm 119:11
"For I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."

I really think that it is very important for all of us to be in the word daily and to also memorize the word. When Jesus was tempted by the devil in Matthew 4 he used the word of God as his defense. Ephesians 6:11-17 talks about the armor of God and the only weapon we are given is the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God.
If you are anything like me then it's probably hard for you to memorize things. I can't just look at something once and have it memorized and I always end up cheating and taking a peak if I use flash cards. But Michael Lacobee, one of the leaders in my church's college group, shared a great website that is a perfect tool for memorizing scripture. So, if you have a hard time memorizing then give this website a look, along with the reading you are already doing in the word. It keeps track of all of the verses, while you are learning you can choose to have it show the first letter of each word of the verse, you can even memorize the reference (it will give you the words and you type in the book and verse number that it is). The website is MEMVERSE.COM I hope that it is helpful if you decide to go check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment